* Easy turning, drifting and acceleration;
* Unique three wheels design provides better stability;
* Three 125mm polyurethane wheels provide great stability;
* Front handbrake delivers better controal and safety;
* Dual foot platforms improve the stability;
* Frame is made of heavy duty steel;
* Ride and control it in many different ways;
* Ideal for use on flat, smooth surfaces;
* Great for building strength on legs, body coordination and balance;
* Scooter can be folded up for easy storage and transport;
* Some assembly required;
* Colour: Black;
* Brake system: cable and front brake bracket;
* Material: Steel/ABS;
* Wheel: 125mm/PU;
* Footplate spec: 330*100mm/PP;
* Max user loading: upto 80kg;
* Recommended user age: 3+ years old;
* Product dimension: 900*570*810mm;
The FoxHunter Scooter is a newest Tri-Scooter, it allows the rider to propel forward without ever having to pedal or touch the ground. They provide a low-impact exercise, mini tri scooter can be enjoyable for all 3 + years old children.
The wheels at the rear end of the foot boards are made to swing freely along the plane of the floor. Forward motion is achieved by shifting the rider’s body weight back and forth between the foot boards.
As weight forces are applied, the pressured wheels will swing in “S” shaped movement similar to a fish tail, resulting a forward motion. A wide range of scooter motion can be performed by twisting body and waist in combination with limb motions.
* The recommended user age is 3+ years old for the mini tri scooter, it’s down to parental discretion for the age of kids.
Easy turning, drifting and acceleration, unique three wheels design provides better stability
With Free Knee, Elbow and Wrist Protector, Front handbrake delivers better controal and safety, frame is made of heavy duty steel
Dual foot platforms and three 125mm polyurethane wheels improve stability greatly, Some assembly required
Ride and control in many different ways, ideal for use on flat, smooth surfaces, can be folded up for easy storage
Great for building strength on legs, body coordination and balance, Recommended user age: 3+ years old