Weight: 99g per unit
Material: Metal & Plated Steel
How to set or reset combination code
1. Hold your combination lock showing the numbers on the right side.
2. Make sure the combination code is set to default “0-0-0-0”.
3. Pull up the shackle and rotate it until it points towards you.
4. Push the shackle down until the tiny pin is fully inside the gap, hold it there and rotate the shackle anticlockwise,so it stays down without being pushed manually.
5. Scroll the numbers to set your desired combination.
6. Rotate back the shackle the same way until it pops back up. Make sure that no numbers have moved before you close the shackle.
When you set the password, the shackle should be pressed to the end completely. Otherwise, it will lead to a disorder of new password and cannot be unlocked.
2 x combination locks
Security: 10000 combination codes formed by 4 digital numbers keep your property safe.
Convenien:Don’t need to worry about lose the keys.
Useful:Design great for School,Gym & Sports Locker,Toolbox, Cabinet & Storage,Luggage Suitcase Baggage Locks
Strong:It make of Metal & Plated Steel,which is more difficult to crack.
Simple:Numbers are easy to read, You can set your favorite number as a password.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: EMIUP 2 Pack Combination Lock 4 Digit Padlock for School Gym Locker,Luggage Suitcase Baggage Locks,Filing Cabinets,Toolbox,Case(Black)£6.99
BXT Ultimate Travelling Pillow Comfort-U Inflatable Velour Aeroplane Neck Pillow Car Head Rest Cushion + Carry Pouch, Pain-relief, Comfort£8.99