The all new BDBikesTM Ultra Lightweight Aluminium Bicycle Pump with Extending Head comes with a mounting bracket and velcro strap to keep secure on the roughest terrain. It has an adjustable valve end ensuring that it fits both Schrader and Presta valve types, with a 120mm extending hose enabling easy tyre inflation without working at an awkward angle or around spokes. The aluminium lever and barrel gives it strength whilst keeping the weight down to a mere 92g, and it can inflate a standard MTB tyre in 90 seconds or a standard road bike tyre in 40 seconds.
* Aluminium – NOT plastic locking lever
* Schrader and Presta valve compatible
* Bike Fitting and Bolts included
* Velcro securing strap included
* Clamp fits under Bottle Cage
* Push only pump action – easier and more reliable
* Ball needle and LiLo attachment included
* Fast Inflation see Timings below
* Extending hose means no need to work at an awkward angle or between spokes *no more rapped knuckles*
* 120psi max
* Weight: 92g
* Length: 210mm (Fully Closed)
* Material: Aluminium Barrel
* MAX PSI: 120
* Valve Type: Presta (Road Bike) AND Schrader (Mountain Bike)
* Extension: 120 mm Extending hose
* 26 x 2.8mm MTB tyre – Flat to 34 Psi in 90 secs
* Road Bike tyre – Flat to 80 psi in 40 secs
Please see Our BDBikes video on Youtube for detailed instructions
FAST AND EASY: Push only pump action for fast inflation, Mountain Bike flat to 34psi in 90 seconds and Road Bike flat to 80psi in 40 seconds. Ball Needle Included.
PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Weighs just 92g and just 21cm when closed with a 12cm extending hose that makes pumping easier, and protects your knuckles and the bike valve form damage. Lightweight, strong and durable.
EASY INSTALLATION: Comes complete with frame mounting bracket and robust velcro strap to make sure it stays secure even over the roughest terrain
PRESTA AND SCHRADER: Reversible valve compatible with both Presta (Road Bike) and Schrader (Mountain Bike) valves. Easy to change valve for instant adjustment, search BDBikes in Youtube to see our video or use the link listed in product description to see how easy it is